Jump to content

Gommino collegamento turbina con filtro aria mini r56 D

Go to solution Solved by SchwarzMini,

Recommended Posts

Buon giorno a tutte e tutti,

avrei bisogno di sapere come si chiama il raccordo in gomma di colore arancione posto tra la turbina e il tubo che va al filtro aria della mini r56 diesel.

Grazie a tutte e tutti.



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.